The CPA course contents designed after specific and phenomenal reviews, the programme philosophy and teaching approach used in this program differs from other professional bodies with the similar curriculum. It follows the following methodology:
- An extensive foundation based learning coupled with knowledge pillars to cover the all possible dimensions of accountancy field. In this stage the student is expected to learn the multi-dimensional boundaries of knowledge. The student’s entry level is carefully evaluated under standard APL and CTF procedures.
- An explicit and specific strategy level under foundation based learning (and in some part of competency level) to cover the market-required creative problem solving skills. The knowledge base is organized through industry research, analysis and development. In this stage the student is required to learn industry practice, tools, techniques and alternative course of actions to use the learnt knowledge in preceding levels.
- In applied stage of competency level the student is required to submit a Publishable Article followed by a Personal Presentation / Online Interview to describe new original research in Accounting & Finance industry. At this level the student is expected to have mastered in required knowledge areas, tools, techniques, and desired alternative course of actions in a real-life practical situation. This level introduced first time in Public Accounting & Finance field to promote R&D and develop real-life case-studies to teach the following learners.
- A CPD/CPE (Continuous Professional Development / Continuous Professional Education) requirement to be eligible for a COP(Certificateof Practice) and to ensure the member’s learnt Knowledge, Skill and Application competencies. Through this learning process, professional ethics aimed at inculcating in the student an ethical approach in his/her professional interactions and a sense of personal, corporate and social responsibilities.
- The qualified members’ professional conduct is monitored through various direct and indirect approaches. To maintain their current knowledge and provide them with up-to-date and new courses/trainings, the association’s CRC continuously working to design & conduct Seminars, Trainings, Workshops, and Short Courses like Forensic Accounting & Auditing & Emerging Trends in Islamic Finance.