Is there any qualifying test to register for CPA programme?
NO. The CPA from The Association of International CPAs does not require any qualifying test to register. However, the new entrants’ previous credentials are evaluated to decide their entry level into the CPA programme.
What is the fee for registration / evaluation and how to get registered?
Fee for registering with The Association of International CPAs is BPS 60. Use AE-III from for registration with The Association. Email the AE_III form and attach the required documents along with deposit slip and invoice issued by the association at info@CPAPRO.eu
What is minimum requirement to enroll in CPA programme?
CPA is well renowned name for the professional accountant. CPA means an expert in accounts/finance/audit/taxation/law and other business fields. They play a vital role in any organization’s strategic success factors. CPA is designed for the final touch professionals after PAC/PPA/experience. The entry requirement for CPA (Old Scheme) is either of 3 routes.
– Minimum 14 Yrs. Formal education Plus Minimum 5 Yrs. related Professional experience
– Passed the PPA (Professional Public Accountant) exam, or have 14 years related formal education
– Passed the PAC (Public Accounting Certification) exam, or have 12 years related formal education
– For CPA-Professional revised curriculum / new scheme, write to us at info@CPAPRO.eu
How many stages and subjects are in CPA (Old Scheme)? What are fee /subjects in CPA?
For CPA-Professional revised curriculum / new scheme, visit the Become a CPA section of this website.
How many stages and subjects are in CPA (Revised Curriculum)? What are fee /subjects in CPA?
24 + R&D + C
For further detail on new curriculum visit this website Front Page Article “CPA Curriculum Experts Panel Report”.
How to deposit fee?
Payments to be made in BPS, USD or local currency through either of the following mode:
1. Online in BPS, USD or any other major currency
2. Crossed Cheque, TT or DD in favour of The Association
3. Cash Payment through Country Chapter or Regional Partner’s campus
4. Through official PayPal account: https://www.paypal.me/CPAPRO
How many Installments are possible for fee?
Yes, The Association offers an installment facility to the students enrolling into the CPA Programme. The fee can be paid in convenient three installments, by way of postdated cheque by using the postdated credit card slips, given in the Fee Remittance Form.
Is there any Scholarship / Financial Assistance facility available?
Yes, The Association is promoting “Education for All” cause irrespective of race, culture, nation or country. The following Financial Assistance facilities are available to the serious minded and knowledge seeking students:
1. Scholarship for developing and under-developed countries
2. Financial Assistance, Loan, Aid for deserving / approved students
3. Paid Internships / Mentorship all over the world
4. Corporate for registered companies, member CA firms and enlisted Universities
5. Reduced fees for related scholars, educators, and professionals in applied research
Registration DE NOVO?
A student whose registration has been cancelled on account of his/her failure to complete the Examinations within a period of 5 years from the date of his/her registration, may if he/she so desires, apply for DE NOVO registration in the Prescribed Form and on his/her application being granted he/she be deemed for all purposes to have been admitted as a DE NOVO registered student except that he/she shall be entitled to exemption from the individual subjects of the Examination, both for Coaching and Examination as the case may be, previously secured by him under his former registration. The benefit of DE NOVO Registration may be availed of only once. Granting of DE NOVO Registration shall be at the discretion of the Registration Committee in case of those who have already availed the benefit of DE NOVO Registration once.
A student whose registration has been cancelled on account of his/her failure to appear at least in once stage/module Examination within 2 years from the date of his registration, may, if he/she so desires, apply for Afresh Registration in the prescribed form and on his/her application being granted he/she shall be entitled to exemption from the individual subjects of Examination both for Coaching and Institutes Examination as the case may be, previously secured by him/her under his/her former registration