Recognition and promotion
- Use of The Association corporate membership logo.
- Access to a dedicated membership development team to assist you in maximizing the benefits of corporate membership.
- Information, training and CPD opportunities
- A hard copy of the Public Accounting Body of Knowledge (PABOK©)
- The Association Competence Framework
- Attend and host regional branch events
- Access to The Association Specific Interest Groups
- Network newsletter, for the latest national and international activities of the CPAs community.
- Discounts on The Association qualifications
- Waivers on individual membership registration and upgrade fees.
- 10% discount on publications, including books, CD-ROMs and guides.
- Substantial discounts on licences for electronic versions of The Association publications.
- Priority access and discounted rates to The Association conferences and other national/regional events.
To apply, please download and complete a corporate membership application form or Higher Education Institute membership application form.
Please choose your membership band according to the size of your Accounts/audit community.
|Membership Band||Size of Community||Registration Fee||Annual Subscription||Rejoining Fee|
|Band A||Up to 50 people||$300||$300||$150|
|Band B||51-250 people||$500||$600||$300|
|Band C||251-1,000 people||$700||£$900||$350|
|Band D||1,000 + people||$850||$1500||$450|
|Higher Education Institutes||n/a||n/a||$400||n/a|
- Cheque – Cheques should be payable to “The Association” with your organisation name printed on the back.
- Purchase order – To request an invoice, please contact membership services
Renew Annual Membership
The Association will write to you in advance of your corporate membership due date to remind you about your subscription renewal. You can renew by telephone or by post.
Re-joining The Association
If your corporate membership subscription has lapsed, you can rejoin at your previous band by contacting the membership services department. A rejoin fee is payable at 50% of the registration fee for your company banding if your membership has lapsed for more than 12 months